Larlyn proudly presents the latest E-Book: Breaking Down Ontario Condo Act Changes
Ontario Condo Act Changes are around the corner. Larlyn is pleased to provide a comprehensive guide that breaks down these changes about to come into effect and those pending as we await the graduated implementation of the legislation through additional regulations. Thank you to Denise Lash from Lash / Condo Law for her invaluable assistance putting this resource together.
Learn about new requirements and obligations such as:
- New Information Certificates
- Retention and Access to Records
- Meeting Notices, Board Vacancies, Quorum and Proxies
- The Condominium Authority (CAO) and their mission for education, dispute resolution, and a corporation registry
- The CAO’s Tribunal
- Condo Returns and Notices of Change
- Director Qualifications, Obligations and Training Requirements
- Enhanced Consumer Protection
The E-Book also discusses the new Condominium Management Services Act (CMSA) which legislates responsibilities and obligations of management companies and managers themselves and the Condominium Management Regulatory Authority of Ontario (CMRAO) which handles licensing, complaints, notices of change and provides a manager’s code of ethics.
To request a downloadable copy of this E-Book, click here.