Understanding how your home is insured…
Condo Insurance could possibly be one of the largest recurring expenses a condo corporation is responsible for. It is put in place to protect the corporation for unexpected loss.
This guide has been put together to help condo Board of Directors, unit owners and property mangers understand:
- What condo insurance is and basic terminology
- Your responsibilities – Board Members and Unit Owners
- How to make sure you are properly covered, getting the best value for your insurance fees
- How to be prepared and what to do if a loss occurs
- How to save money by mitigating losses
This comprehensive guide summarizes discussions of six recent webinars presented by the award winning insurance professional, Wendy Wildeman of Rogers Insurance for both Ontario and Alberta.
Larlyn is pleased to offer this valuable condo education making you a smarter member of the board of directors and homeowner, understanding how to avoid loss and save money!