Thinking about working with Larlyn?
Learn more about our services below.
Condominium Management Services
The Corporation’s policies, programs and budgets are set by owners through the Board of Directors. However, Larlyn’s experienced, customer-focused condo management teams work behind the scenes to put those decisions into action by working closely with the Board. Larlyn will be sure to keep the Board’s involvement requirements to a minimum and will make consistency and accessibility a priority.
At Larlyn, we use our condo property management experience to ensure that owners’ homes and the corporation is well-maintained and operated in accordance with the various provincial acts and the condominium’s declaration, bylaws and rules. In order to do so, we:
- Outline detailed policies and procedures ensuring from the initial transition of management that appropriate information is gathered including inspection of property for operating efficiency and curb appeal clarifying goals and expectations
- Review service contracts, organize and execute details of the tasks approved by the Board of Directors. This includes landscaping, snow removal, waste disposal, common property repairs, maintenance, janitorial services, security, etc. Our national purchasing power ensures we obtain exceptional prices for goods and services and preferred terms for our clients.
- Provide well-trained, experienced concierge and service staff for building features and amenities
- Set up preventative maintenance programs and provide LIVE emergency services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for all homeowners to solve problems and keep damage to property and discomfort to residents to a minimum.
- Ensure compliance with the declaration, bylaws and rules and the various provincial Act provisions governing how residents occupy, use and maintain their units to avoid conflicts with potential for damage and inequity
- Set up Financial and Administrative Services (see below)
- Hold Owner Communication in high priority (see below)
Our culture of customer-focused teamwork is designed to ensure each corporation’s Property Manager, their assistant, site staff and extensive support services including executives are able to manage the workload effectively and efficiently. Our condo property management services do by offering our clients a consistent level of experience and accessibility. With more than one person to call, we are available to the corporation when needed. Teams are selected based on the goals and needs of the property and Board of Directors at the onset of the partnership.
Performance is tracked electronically and personally by our executive management team. Successes are rewarded which builds confidence in our staff and gives them the freedom and incentive to develop better solutions. Challenges are addressed before problems occur, which is why we have so many happy clients.